Hughes


Hughes Electrical was founded in Lowestoft, Suffolk in 1921 by Frank Hughes who trained as an electrical engineer after having served in the cavalry during the Great War. Originally the company rewound industrial electrical motors for Lowestoft's once large fishing fleet but in 1928 Frank bought his first shop. Here he built and sold radios and the family literally lived over it for many years. The business was incorporated in 1946 but the following year Frank passed away, leaving his children Peter, Phyllis and Jim to take over the management of the company

Reviews

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019

Admin

15.05.2019